- new photos!
- Wee Jasper mon amour
- Riding the Big Ring: Snowy Mountains Highway
- Day Five: Tinker Tailer Soldier Badass
- Epilogue: Melbourne to Canberra (Part Two)
- Epilogue: Melbourne to Canberra (Part One)
- day 12: Noojee – Mals
- day 11: Moe – Noojee
- day 10: Stratford – Moe
- day 9: Bairnsdale – Stratford
- day 8: Orbost – Bairnsdale
- day 7: Goongerah – Orbost
- day 6: Delegate – Goongerah
- day 5: Bombala – Delegate
- day 4: Wyndham – Bombala
- day 3: Pambula – Wyndham
- day 2: Mimosa – Pambula
- day 1: Narooma – Mimosa
- day 0: The prologue
- The Taper
- Accommodation Finalised!
- more inspiration
- Social Media and Missed Connections
- Image is everything
- 34,515 hits
Category Archives: organisation
Twelve days of Christmas, twelve dawn skies.
We are now entering the crucial last week before we set off. This is when it is safest to do absolutely nothing at all.
With the $1K capital raised by your individual Epic contributions, it’s time for a share-holders report. While I have invested the bulk of the monies into a Nigerian scheme that was just too good to pass up, the remainder has … Continue reading
The Chinese factory is eagerly awaiting the orders for the Xmas Epic 2011 Team kit.